I've been blogging about and thinking about Spring coming recently (I can't wait its been such a long winter) and when I was spring cleaning my craft room I came across a whole bunch of craft materials that shout SPRING.
So as I've been entering a few crafty Blog Candy giveaways lately and have been lucky enough to win one WOOHOO, I've decided to offer my own Spring blog candy to cheer someone up in the last dull days of winter.
As its to celebrate Spring it will run until the traditional first day of Spring Saturday March 20th and I will draw a winner at random on Monday 22nd March.
The winner will receive all the items shown above so please have a look at the photo to see what you can win:
They are all from my personal craft stash and include
* 1 pack of Mamelock vintage relief scraps
* 1 pack of Habico flower baskets toppers
* 2 sheets of Mandala peel offs
* Lots of die cut frames and tags
* ribbons and lace
* a tub of large brads
* some fabric motifs
* a few beads and embellishments
* Assorted flowers and leaves
* 1 handmade by Beadyjan altered cd friendship plaque/ wall hanging
* 1 Pair of handmade by Beadyjan earrings for pierced ears
All are in pretty fresh Spring shades of yellow, orange and Spring green.
I'm hoping to gain some new followers so there are a few simple rules.
* Become a follower of my blog
* Add a link to this post from your blog with a picture of the blog candy
* Post a comment once you've done the 2 easy steps above and tell me why you'd like to win.
* I must be able to contact you via your blog or email.
I'd also be delighted if you tell people about it via Twitter, your favourite craft forum or Facebook but that's not obligatory.
Good luck everyone.
EDITED ... to everyone entering for my blog candy PLEASE NOTE the 4 simple rules above as only entries which comply with all of these will be included in the draw.