Monday, February 15, 2010

Look what I WON !

Look what I won in the Trimcraft prize draw! I'm sure you can imagine how thrilled I was to receive this scrummy selection from their latest collection - Funky Vintage.
Thats just so much right up my street I couldn't have won a better prize if I'd hand picked it.

The envelope contained a full pack of 48, 8x8 papers in 12 different designs a full pack of 72, 6x6 papers in slightly different coo-ordinating designs, 2 pack sof glittery adhesive ribbon, one pack of cards and envelopes and a pack of the most gorgeous big brads - now isn't that a fab thing to plop through your letterbox!

It really kick started my creative juices (which have been needing a nudge lately) and I set to making my first tri-shutter card which I made from a great tutorial which you can find at The Craftiblog. I'm pretty pleased with the results - I used a funky fashionable shoe image which I decouapged and added glitter to the buckle. Everything else on the card is from my funky vintage prize.





I then made another with one of my little altered vintage slidemounts, the paper on the slise was a left over scrap I already had (K & Co if I'm not mistaken) but the rest was from the Trimcraft set. Aren't they just gorgeous papers and embellishments and wasn't I lucky to win.






5 comments:

JAN said...

wow those papers are to die for arent they..gotta get me some of those..your creations are stunning and i really admire your cards..i am hopeless at those kind of cards..lol you have done a fabulous job..beautifulllll
greetings from Jan in Darlington.

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congrats!!

I had to shop for some dp last week and as soon as I saw the funky vintage pack I HAD to have it, I love it so much!!!


I hope you enjoy it all, your tri-shutter cards are beautiful :)
xxx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Congratulations! I love the stunning cards that you created with your prize!

Myzdamena said...

Well done!

...what gorgeous cards! It's lovely to see what people make with candy wins :)

G xx

Megan said...

How beautiful! I love the papers, but what you've done with them is spectacular! Very nice!