Sunday, October 22, 2006

Its Sunday afternoon, very windy here in the North East but at least its stayed dry today which meant I could follow my favourite weekend pastime of having a mooch around my local car boot sale.

I go to the afternoon one as I'm not really a morning person but I like my bargains, (being an impoverished crafter)

I found a rotating spice rack with 20 glass bottles with lids which will be great for my craft room table top, it was only £2.00. I can put all my prima flowers, ribbons and stuff in it and have them all handy to view.

I also bought a pack of 50 Kleeneze blank cards and envelopes, they had never been opened and were only £1.50, very bright colours but they'll come in handy.

When I have more time I must try and work out how I can add links on this blog to my friends blogs - I really have no idea what I'm doing - can you tell??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for popping to Daring cardmakers.

Kathy said...

Hi Jan

Looks like you're getting the hang of this lark already - would you like me to help with your links list?

Beadyjan said...

Kathy - yes please can you help??

Kathy said...

I'll email you Jan