Friday, January 07, 2011

Happy New Year

I just want to wish A Very Happy New Year to all my crafting friends and fellow bloggers.

I know it's a little late but I've been enjoying an alternative Christmas by sunning myself in Tenerife. We spent the festive season over there chilling out and relaxing and have come back with the batteries recharged and ready to face the remainder of winter, if not with a smile at least with a bit of a tan!

Here's just a few of the many photos I took.












3 comments:

B Reading said...

Happy New Year Jan. Those pics look lovely, how nice to get away to warmer climes.
Jane (avidread)

bead addict said...

Happy New Year! All the best for a fab 2011.

LindyLouMac said...

Ciao Jan, all the best for 2011.
I am back at last catching up on all the posts I missed while I was away from computing while on an extended trip to the UK. I really missed my blogging buddies while I was absent from the blogsphere Thanks for sharing your photos, I look forward to lots more craft and book review posts in 2011.