Monday, March 09, 2009

Collage picture of Smokey cat


I can hardly believe its now 3 weeks since we lost our lovely Smokey.

To be honest I'm finding it very hard to cope with and am still tearful and weepy at times. I get up on a morning and expect to find him waiting to be fed, I go upstairs during the day and expect to find him lying on the bed sunning himself, sometimes my chest aches so much from not being able to hold him close and give him a cuddle, ever again.

I wanted to do something in memory of him and made this little collage of photos of him.

Hope you like it.


5 comments:

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

What a great collage of pictures. I love the one of him sitting on something pink. He's very sweet. Sending big hugs to you!

Kim

Suse said...

You've created a lovely collage of memories of Smokey to be treasured for ever - I love the picture of him laying on his side at the rhs - so adorable. I feel for your heartache Jan and send a big hug.

Ellen said...

a lovely set of photographs Jan.
you must be missing him so much . Just give yourself time to grieve there is no set time for this.

Laurie said...

I love your collage! Smokey seemed to love to have his picture taken, and he was very photogenic. I would still be missing him and grieving, too; it hasn't been that long. Take your time and enjoy the memories.

The Vintage Kitten said...

Im so sorry to read about Smokey. I have lost several cats over the years and I still get a lump in my throat when I think about them. I had a Smokey too, she never grew any larger than a small kitten, we didnt have her long but she enjoyed the time she had. All of my cats have been 'my babies' and I miss them. The collage you have done for Smokey is a lovely tribute to such a gorgeous cat X